Your Consultant or Advisor…
The most successful business projects are normally those that are driven by an employee who has the authority, vision and influence to drive the required changes in a business. It is highly unlikely that a business owner (decision maker or similar) will realize what changes are needed unless someone from the outside can provide a new perspective. This is a key value that the consultant brings to problem solving.
Who can you trust? How do you know you’ll get the best advice?
- A valued consultant will add to your success by empowering you with objective advice and recommendations.
- A valued consultant will listen to your concerns and those of your leadership team and contrast those with your employees.
- A valued consultant will evaluate and recommend options and solutions independent of a provider or product bias.
Why Hire a Consultant or Advisor?
- To gain external, objective advice and provide recommendations
- To gain access to specialized expertise
- Temporary help during a one-time project where the hiring of a permanent employee(s) is not required or necessary
- To outsource all or part of your IT services
What Kind of Skills Does Your Consultant or Advisor Bring to The Table?
- Project scoping and planning
- Business process and system design
- Project management support
Latest posts by Mario Cipriano (see all)